Why carry cash or a clumsy checkbook when you can carry a Heritage Bank VISA Debit Card instead? It works just like a check by instantly withdrawing money from your checking account to pay for your purchases. Here are 10 great reasons why you’ll enjoy a Debit Card:
- Works worldwide wherever VISA is accepted.
- Use it as many times as you like … no transaction charges apply.
- Since you’ll use fewer paper checks, you’ll save money by reordering printed checks less frequently.
- Debit Cards are readily accepted out of town, unlike personal checks. Plus, there’s no need to produce ID like when you write a paper check.
- Heritage Bank debit cards are embedded with CHIP security.
- Debit Card doubles as an ATM card, so you can carry one piece of plastic in your wallet.
- Use your Debit Card for FREE at any Heritage Bank ATM to avoid foreign ATM charges.
- Debit Card transactions don’t count toward checking account per item charges.
- There is no cost to own a debit card. In fact, our Cash Back Banking Account, you can swipe your way to a free account! (Ask a bank employee for details).
- Carrying a Debit Card is much safer than carrying lots of cash.