Meet The Team
Why Choose Heritage Trust and Investment Services?
- Team of four professionals to serve you
- Over 100 years of combined experience
- Specialized training including Master’s of Business Administration (MBA) degree concentration in finance, Master’s degree (LLM) in tax law, BA in Economics
- Success. $300 Million in assets managed and growing. Come learn why so many people are enlisting our services
- Continuity of relationship—very little turnover in our 30+ years of operation so you can count on your Trust & Investment Officers to be there when you need us
- Heritage Bank is one of the strongest, most sound, banks in Nebraska. Because of our commitment to excellence, you can rest easy knowing we’ll be here for generations to come
- Asset management – Wise management of your assets, from stocks and bonds to farms and homes.
- Custodian of assets – We will manage all the details, such as collecting and recording dividends and interest.
- Administration – We make sure all the directions in your trust or will are followed.
- Bill payment – Expenses are paid timely.
- Tax filing – We provide the supporting documents to your accountant
- Statements – Complete, accurate statements of all activity are provided to beneficiaries.
- Distributions – Your beneficiaries receive their distributions as you direct.
- Termination – Final closure of your trust or estate is handled professionally, and again, as you direct in your trust or will.
- Charitable Trusts
Our Commitment to You:
Heritage Bank’s knowledgeable, experienced Trust & Investment Services team will:
- Work to understand your goals
- Provide options and recommendations for your consideration
- Create a sound long-term strategy to achieve those goals
- Ensure that your wishes are carried out without jeopardizing relations within your family.
- Most importantly, we’ll give you peace of mind.
For more information, contact any member of our team at 1-888-554-5499.
Investment products are not obligations or, guaranteed or insured by the bank, the FDIC or any other government agency. Investments are subject to risk, including possible loss of principal.